- Wheat flour 900g
- Cassava flour 100g
- Butter 100g
- Sugar 150g
- Salt 10g
- Egg 3
- Yeast 12g
- Oil for frying
- Prepare trays for proofing (rising) by buttering and dusting flour on them.
- · Measure all dry ingredients and butter into a mixer and mix on low speed until it is well combined.
- · In another bowl, beat the eggs and slowly add it to the dry ingredients.
- · Add water gradually until a soft and slightly sticky dough is formed.
- · Transfer the dough onto a floured surface and knead for about 2 minutes.
- · Divide the dough into smaller workable pieces, roll out the dough using a rolling pin to a thickness of about half an inch and then cut out the individual doughnuts using a doughnut cutter.
- · Put all the cut out doughnuts on the prepared trays and put in a warm place to proof (rise) for about 45 minutes.
- · After proofing, fry the doughnuts till golden brown and put on a paper towel to absorb excess oil.
- · Package when cool.